Friday, July 11, 2008

4th Of July pictures







The kids were very excited about the fireworks they were gonna see. I was excited to see how they would react to the fireworks this year since they are getting older. When they woke up in the morning they were already asking when we were going to see the fireworks. All day was pretty much the same. We went to the store and got some food for the party at Ron's sisters house. We go there cuz she lives in a neighborhood by Granite City high school and they always have a great fireworks show. We always go there cuz I hate crowds and I am not very nice. So we just hang out in her back yard playing and jumping on trampoline. This year I got some of the plastic golf sets for them to play with. It was fun to watch them play, but scary cuz they just swing the club where ever. So here are some pictures from the 4th.

1 comment:

Charity Donovan said...

The 4th of July pics are too cute! It was really nice to meet you at the MOMMES dinner the other night! You are too funny girl!