On Saturday, Ron's brother called and ask us to bring the kids to his work to see airplanes. He works for the aviation cabinetry department. People bring their planes in to have the cabinets ripped out and all redone. You know the people with money and don't really know how to spend it. Hey I say donate to ME. Oh well, so anyway the picture of the kids siting on the plane that looks beautiful I guess is not good enough for the customer and they want it all redone again.$$$$$$$ We had fun climbing on and off about 5 airplanes. So if anyone sees their airplanes on the pictures, yes we were on there looking around. lol
Halloween 2015
10 years ago


2 comments:
I think you need to hook the MOMMES group up on a play date on airplanes! I'm sure the owners would love that! lol!
I see my plane!!! ha..yeah right. That is awesome yall got to do that!
Post a Comment