Saturday, October 18, 2008

ZOO trip
















We finally went to the zoo. The kids have been asking all summer, but I hate to be out in the heat with 8 kids. They had no school on Friday due to an inservice day so I called my mom and told her we were picking her up to go to the zoo. I didn't take the stroller or a wagon. The kids did great walking, we only stayed about 3 hours. I told them we would go back again to walk around the other part we missed. They were so excited to see the animals, Rileigh was a bit sad because there was no panda bear. The other day we were watching the news and the kids seen the part where the polar bear got ahold of a lady at some zoo and held her against the cage while biting her leg. So the kids were kinda freaked out about going to the zoo and kept asking if the animals were gonna bite there legs. I was telling them no the zoo has gates and that lady got to close. The funny part was when we were walking around the zoo and I said oh come here to see the polar bears and some were like no way we don't want our legs bite. It is so funny that they can remember EVERYTHING that happens and I can't remember what we have for dinner. Here are some pictures from the zoo.

No comments: