Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Flood water & swimming(yuck)





Our yard is flooded again. It is like knee deep or higher on the kids. I was at my wits end yesterday trying to keep the kids out of the mud and water, so I finally gave in and said go jump in I don't care anymore. It was either they get in the water or I kill them. So here are the gross pictures of the whole thing. They were so nasty and the clothes were brown, but they had a blast.

2 comments:

dana said...

choose your battles but i bet they were so excited when they jumped in.

Kelly said...

Tina,

They look like they are having so much fun. Sorry that you had to deal with the yard being flooded again.

I added your blog to my list of blogs I watch, so maybe just maybe you might get some more hits on your site.

Love the pics of the kiddo's. Have a GREAT summer and dont lose your mind.

Take care,
Kelly