Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I know, I know

I know I haven't posted in a few days, but it has been crazy here with all this rain. We haven't been able to go outside much so we are having cabin fever. Of course now school is out for the monkeys and they have been sleeping in, so now they aren't wanting to nap. That will not be happening I can tell you now. By time 4:00pm comes around I am ready to KILL. They totally have to keep napping to survive. lol Joking, Don't freak out and call the police I wont kill anyone. OK so to update everyone on the days I haven't posted. Saturday, Abigail was supposed to have a T-ball game at 9am, but they changed it to 4pm. We went to London(friend from church) birthday party at a park, we still weren't feeling real well but had fun. Sunday, Mother's day was good we went to Church and the monkeys colored me pictures for Mother's day and the big girls made me tissue paper flowers. Very cute. I got a rose from Church for being a Mom. We went to pizza hut for lunch since the kids got a free pizza for reading books, they love getting their own pizzas. Later that evening Ron took me out to dinner, it was very peaceful. Monday, we just played in the house in the morning with the big girls toy that they never get to touch(they were at school), after lunch Grandma came and watched the monkeys so I could go to the doctor. When I got home we road bikes and played outside and took a walk. No nap so I was ready to get these guys in bed. Talk about CRABBY the kids were too. lol So now for today, it is raining AGAIN so no outside, but I guess it is ok cuz I need to clean the house. I have the teachers coming tomorrow for a home visit, the kids are so excited to see the teachers again. I hope they wont become strangers. Tonight I have a dinner with the MOMMES(multiples group) I can't wait to eat hot food with out having to share. We are going to TGIFridays. YUMMY. Ok so enough posting for today. No pictures sorry.

No comments: