Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last day at school for the monkeys

Ok so today was the last day at school and boy oh boy the kids were all crazy. I stayed at school to help out the teachers withe the kids and any cleaning they needed done. I guess they all knew it was the last day so they didn't have to listen to nothing. I was ready to spank more kids than I usually do. Well thankfully it was only 2 1/2 hours. After school I had to get the monkeys home feed them and go pick up the big girls because all kids had a doctors check-up. I was informed that now kids can get their kindergarten shots at age 4 so the question was do I want them to get their 4 shots today and I said sadly " why wait sure". So I had 6 very sad little monkeys, but they are done with shots till age 10 I think she said, except for flu shots. I was just thinking of all the things I will have to do before kindergarten so not having to find the extra time to get shots done is a good thing, right? I don't have pictures for today, but tomorrow is the field trip so I should have pictures with the next post about Grants Farm.

No comments: