Friday, May 9, 2008

Strep throat & Water




All 6 of my monkeys have strep throat, so that means no school picnic today. Poor kids. The doctor got us some meds so hopefully by tonight we will feel better. Madison is really the only one complaining of a sore throat, the others could care less. They are the same running and screaming monkey like everyday.
On another note, I sure wish this rain would stop because our yard looks like Otten Lake. All we need is a small boat and some fish. I was going to post some pictures of the yard, but Ron took the camera to show the water company and make some complaints. If any of you know Ron he loves to make complaints. I will post some pictures of the yard later when he gets back with the camera.
Hannah and Abbie have their school picnic today also. I sure hope the rain stays away so they can have a fun time. The school really goes all out on games and rides. The kids always have a great time before school is over. They will soon be out of school and I am not real sure what I will do with all the fighting and yelling. I'm sure we will be swimming alot.

No comments: