Monday, May 5, 2008

1 More day of school




As school comes to an end I am happy not to be getting up so early, but am very sad to not spend time with the teachers. The kids have not clue what to think about the last day, but they are going to miss the teachers and their friends. We have one more day on Tuesday then a field trip on Wednesday and that is it for this year. The big girls have school till the 19th of May so I will have some time with the monkeys before they get out. I will post some pictures of the monkeys at school

2 comments:

mousehouse said...

Look how cute they are...I sure bet their teachers will miss them next year...Good luck to you all at the new school starting fall of 2008 :)

dana said...

wow they are alredy done with school, what will you do?